Randstad Construction, Property & Engineering divisions are currently recruiting trade qualified HVAC Technicians with exceptional maintenance & install experience for immediate start with respected market leader.
Core responsibilities will include preventative/breakdown maintenance, installations and application of continuous improvement initiatives. Working in a wide variety of environments from, industrial to commercial.
What we can offer:
- Supplied company vehicle and tools
- Regular (weekly) overtime opportunities
- Consistent ongoing work commitment
- Temp & Perm opportunities
- National organisation with career development and training
- Unparalleled commitment to OHS
What you will need to apply:
- MUST have an ARTC license
- Restricted Electrical licence or able is extremely advantageous.
- MUST have fast paced, commercial service/maintenance experience
- MUST have a current Drivers License
- Consistent work history + 2 References
- Above all we require electricians with a can do attitude and a strong desire to develop their trade skills in a challenging yet rewarding environment.
We strongly recommend anyone with HVAC background to apply to this exceptional opportunity. Click the apply button and send your details through to Stephen Charalambous.