Randstad is working in partnership with a large Government Organisation to help them resource an ICT PMO Analyst/Reporting Manager for a contract role based in Liverpool.
This role will develop new, or improve, existing project reports and templates in reporting on ICT project status. The reports will identify trends, emerging issues and identify risks that may impact on effective project delivery. The role will evaluate information and data and provide suggestions and recommendations and will develop reports that will improve reporting content and information.
- Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company programs.
- Responsibilities also include aiding in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts.
- Develops new business and expands product line. Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of incumbents assigned to program from various departments.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget. Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
Key skills required:
- Demonstrated experience in initiating and designing project templates reflecting the organisations strategies and governance.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in negotiating, liaising, listening and documentation.
- Develop performance metrics regarding project status.
- Be flexible, adaptive and reliable.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and reporting tools.
- Familiar with project finances and project finance reporting.
- Work well in a team.
- In discussion with senior officers, determine the types of project reports required, the frequency of delivery and the accountability.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 7-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complex tasks.
If you have the above skills and happy to work in Liverpool the please apply to this role asap.