About the company:
My client is an industry leader in the provision of professional engineering support services to the Royal Australian Navy and Department of Defence more generally. With a proven track record in successfully delivering large-scale and long-term Naval sustainment projects, a full Order Book and plans for further growth, this is a great time to join an employer of choice in the local Defence landscape.
About the ILS Manager role:
Proficient across MILIS, LCC, LORA and FMECA processes, the ILS Manager will hold an active AGSVA Clearance at NV1 level or higher, will have worked within recognised integrated logistics support engineering frameworks and have a sound understanding of Australian Defence culture, particularly in the Maritime Sustainment domain.
Duties of the ILS Manager role:
- ILS, LCC, LSA, RAMS, RAMT analysis.
- MILIS, RIM / SIM and Inventory Management.
- FMECA, FRACAS, LORA, MRD, Spares Analysis.
- Contribute to Continuous Maintenance Requirements Determination Program and Maintenance Effectiveness Reviews using RCM and RCM Backfit methodologies as appropriate.
- Logistics reporting and data analysis.
- Product Planning and Management.
- In-House Engineering and Supply Services.
Skills and Experience of the ILS Manager:
- Valid NV1 Clearance or higher is required.
- Engineering or other relevant tertiary qualification.
- 5+ years in an Integrated Logistics Support role.
- Demonstrable track record on Maritime Sustainment projects.
- Proven track record of working in an ILS team.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail.
How to apply for the ILS Manager role:
This opportunity has a February start date on offer so don’t delay, apply today! Click on the ‘APPLY’ button to submit your application right away or alternatively you can contact Richard on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential discussion about the role.