About the client
Large international logistics company based in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. Top 20 freight forwarding company within the industry. Strong office culture looking for like minded energy. Large job numbers for small to blue chip clients.
About the role
In this role, you will be focused on all Customs registrations within the CW1 system for the first few weeks of your role. From there you will move into the import air freight department to cover all operational duties within a team of 3 others, a department of 6. A fast paced environment to make the day fly by with opportunities to work in different departments for your career with this company.
- Registering all customs B-jobs into EDI/CW1 system
- Registering import air jobs into system
- Liaising with customs, airlines, overseas agents and offices
- Invoicing and air cargo automation
- Sending out notifications to clients
Skills & experience
- 1-2 years+ experience within freight forwarding industry
- Exposure to customs and/or import air operations
- EDI/CW1 exposure advantageous
- Desire to develop by working in a varied department role
- Career development into leadership team or develop your forwarding skills within another department entirely after 18-24 months in role.
- Modern office with onsite parking.
- Social club every fortnight with monthly dinners and outings.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 03 9252 2177.