About the client
Stable team and forward thinking international logistics company. Strong sea and air freight divisions with high volume moving clients. Team of 25 with autonomy, yet team inspired solutions. Understanding managers that are relatable and have progressed within the company like they hope you will.
About the role
You will be responsible for a list of small, medium large blue chip accounts from the very beginnings of the order with the supplier overseas. Liaising with local clients directly, then liaising with overseas suppliers, agents, offices for all their import sea freight shipments. Autonomy and teamwork in one!
Duties & responsibilities
- Organising all import sea freight routing for a portfolio of your own clients
- Daily contact with overseas and local agents, offices, and clients
- Weekly and monthly PO reports
- Import Operational duties; invoicing, cargo automation, notifications
- domestic cartage for FCL and LCL bookings
- Monthly client meetings
Skills & experience
- Freight forwarding experience a must
- Customer Service exposure within the industry a must
- Strong dealings with import sea operations
- Desire to go above and beyond for clients over phone email and in person
- Purchase Order reporting experience within EDI
You work in customer service operations or cartage role and you really enjoy your role, but dealing with the same accounts and same movement’s week in week out is getting old. This role will have you working on new accounts monthly, seeing clients regularly and internal progression opportunities yearly.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 03 9252 2177.