It's official! This LEADING not-for-profit insurance fund is seeking a Team Leader to motivate and help drive the excellence of their inbound contact centre based in Parramatta.
The inbound contact centre team specialise in developing strong customer relationships and identifying the key motivators and needs of customers in order to assign them relevant policies. You will help drive the success of this through your exceptional leadership abilities.
Our client provides the most outstanding customer service of any organisation in Australia. In 2013 the Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA) awards, our client won the coveted national 'Best of the Best' award. This was the top customer service award presented by the CSIA. They also won the NSW Customer Service Team of the Year and were voted the easiest health fund to do business with in Australia!
As the Team Leader you are responsible for managing, leading, developing and motivating the contact centre team. You are also responsible for driving the team to promote and sell various products and services.
Please note this role is Monday to Friday on a rotating roster from 8am to 8pm
The role & your responsibilities:
- Utilise your leadership skills to motivated and drive the team to achieve set KPIs
- Conduct regular one on one meetings and performance appraisals
- Effectively communicate relevant information and new processes/developments to the team
- Maintain up to date and thorough knowledge of all company products in order to consistently train and develop staff
- Facilitate a team culture that continually drives improvement
- Professionally handle any call escalations
- Participate in relevant projects and training initiatives
- Accurately analyse metrics to conduct performance reports
Your skills & experience:
- A strong sales background is imperative
- Experience in contact centres is necessary
- Leadership experience is necessary
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Experience in insurance industry is highly desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to team building and staff development
- Positive and self motivated
- Remain motivated and positive under pressure
What’s in it for you!
- Work for a reputable, LEADING not for profit fund
- Comprehensive training
- Friendly, supportive and collaborative team environment
If you are interested in this role please apply today or phone Anita Ivanoski on 8215 1021 if you have any questions.
Please note that Australian Citizenship or permanent residency is required for this role.