This is your chance to join a reputable credit union as a Call Centre Representative! Within this small and friendly working environment you will be responsible for handling a myriad of inbound enquiries and also actioning a handful of outbound calls to existing members. You will also be responsible for managing long term client relationships. You will also require your sales ability to upsell and cross-sell relevant products and services to members. This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity that offers strong career progression and opportunities as well as a friendly and positive workplace culture. We are seeking someone with call centre experience and strong customer service skills to commence ASAP!
Your key responsibilities:
- Responding to inbound customer enquiries
- Actioning outbound calls to existing members where required
- Cross-sell and upsell products and services, as well as refer leads
- Handling all calls professionally with the aim of building and maintain strong customer relationships
- Manage any email correspondence
- Maintain database integrity
- Adhere to all compliance policies and procedures
- Adhering to daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
Please note that this role occasionally requires availability on Saturdays.
You will have:
- Minimum 2 years call centre experience
- A background in banking and financial services is highly desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service ability
- Demonstrated sales experience
What's in it for you!
- Full time role, Monday – Friday (please note that this is based on a rotating roster)
- Comprehensive training provided
- Strong career progression prospects
Due to the nature of the role you must be an Australian resident or citizen to apply.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please click the APPLY button now!
Don’t hesitate to contact Anita Ivanoski on 8215 1021.