My client is an Australian owned business that has been operating for 40 years. They are currently seeking to employ a driven and successful Account Manager that will be responsible for continuously engaging with and developing the relationships with the company’s industrial accounts. This organization has an instantly recognizable brand name as well as an outstanding industry reputation.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining a solid working relationship with key accounts across the business
- Working proactively to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Building, maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers and prospecting new business
- Preparing sales quotations and follow up
- Sales negotiations which help sustain revenue margins
To be successful in this position, you will demonstrate:
- The ability to influence and persuade
- The drive to succeed and meet your KPI’s and targets
- A good understanding of the industrial market
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- A genuine passion for sales
- A full driving license
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, collaborate across teams and with stakeholders and to establish rapport and credibility at all levels.
The base salary offered for this position is $75,000 – 85,000 + Super + fully maintained vehicle and a lucrative commission structure.
If you are excellent sales professional interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your CV to Federica.email@example.com