infrastructure developer (c++) in Australia
S$ 1 per month
We are looking for a Specialist – Infrastructure to provide technical leadership, architecting and direction for the development of automation components that support organization's vision.
What you will be doing
- Providing technical leadership, direction, oversight and mentoring to offshore development teams in the development of real-time C++ infrastructure components that support Company's Automation systems
- Identifying and evaluating key third party C++ software infrastructure libraries that are required for the development of new, improved analysis and automation software components
- Maintaining a consistent software development build and release infrastructure to support the needs of the Mine Automation team, offshore teams and research partners
- Supporting the engagement with company's research partners to ensure the research they conduct is compatible with oraganization's infrastructure
- Working with the Mine Automation group to refine and update an integrated system architecture and interfaces for future mining systems so that they will continue to support new visualisation, analysis and automation tools and techniques as they are developed
- Supporting the Principal Advisor - Automation in updating and developing concepts of operation, user requirements, and system requirements for new geological analysis and equipment performance capabilities
About the Manager/ Team
The culture of the team is hard working and very client focused. High achieving employees are always recognized and rewarded for their contributions.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Knowledge of portable C++ software development
- An understanding of Enterprise Database systems, tools, technologies and practical experience with large scale database deployments.
- Sound understanding of software infrastructure support and maintenance requirements.
- Extensive experience in developing software for Linux and Windows based systems along with integrating software tools with large scale enterprise databases
- Sound understanding and experience working with middleware technologies and other infrastructure libraries, such as XML handing and threading, that support large scale and distributed software applications
- Knowledge of using and installing software development tools, including source code configuration tools, build environments and static analysis tools for Linux and Windows.
Take your career to the next level and apply now!
Interested with the role? Apply within or email at for more information.
At Randstad we take data privacy seriously. For us to help you find a suitable job, we need you to send us certain personal information, including your contact information, education and relevant work experience. When you send us this information, we will assume you consent to our using it to help you find a job.
We will always ask you first before sharing your information with potential employers.
Reg No: R1105656
Infrastructure Development (C++), enterprise database systems