Our client is a global organisation in the education sector. Their mission is to help shape the world through research, innovation, teaching and engagement, and to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work.
We're looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to work on a variety of projects to start ASAP. This is an end-to-end role so the suitable candidate must have experience in the vendor selection process and development of business cases. Strong delivery experience is also necessary to be successful in this role.
Skills & Experience required
- Take full responsibility for the definition, documentation, and satisfactory completion of one or more large complex project(s).
- Must have proven experience in the vendor selection process and development of business cases.
- Strong ability to manage vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Act as the escalation point of contact, recommending solutions and resolving more complicated project issues.
- Initiate, develop and maintain strong and effective internal and external networks that are relevant to meeting the completion of projects.
- Identify, assess, and manage the risks to the success of the project including dependencies across projects, political, business impact, market impact, and technical complexity.
- Ensure that realistic project, quality, and change control plans are prepared and maintained while providing regular and accurate updates to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Lead the project change management process and ensure deliverables are completed within planned cost, timeframe, and resource budgets are signed off.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Advocates the PMO methods and tools to deliver a standardised quality service of project management.
If you think this is you, please do APPLY NOW. This is a great opportunity to work on a variety of complex projects and build your infrastructure experience. For a confidential discussion, contact Jessica Trinh on 8319 1261 or send your CV in word format to email@example.com