A Top Tier design firm with offices In Sydney and Brisbane have an immediate need for an Interior Designer to join due to them winning an iconic project in the CBD.
This award-winning, young, innovative architectural practice specialises in Master planning, Architecture, Feasibility Studies, and Interior Design and work on projects across Australasia and Asia. They are a team of 85 architects, thinkers, designers, artists and project managers who generate end-to-end solutions that balance creative expression and resourcefulness. They appreciate the impact buildings have on how people live their lives and embrace the opportunity to improve the social fabric of our cities.
As Interior Designer you will be involved in the whole project lifecycle, it will be your job to develop a concept and brief from initial inspections and take projects through full detailed design and documentation. You will work closely with architects, structural engineers, mechanical engineers and builders to determine how interior spaces will function, look, and be furnished taking into consideration how space will be used and how people will move through it. You will be responsible for selecting materials and furnishings such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes and flooring. This is a great opportunity to join a team of five designers who are well known in the industry for their leading designs and creative spaces. This is for a specific iconic heritage building in the CBD.
- 5+ year’s local experience with a thorough understanding of BCA and Australian standards
- Bachelor of interior design or Recognised qualification from a reputable design institution
- Must be proficient in Revit and be comfortable with documentation full packages using the software – (there will be a Revit test)
- You will be a highly creative individual with all round capabilities
- Excellent design detailing and documentation skills
- Must have experience working on heritage buildings
- Excellent communication skills to work with internal and external clients and stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a top-tier design firm who promote from within
- Flexible working hours with any overtime paid in lieu
- Competitive salary on offer with annual salary review
- Convenient location in CBD
- Internal social committee
If you are interested please apply with your CV in word format and send a portfolio or work examples to email@example.com or call 0431774950