About the Company:
The company has established market leadership over its competitors as a result of their investment in product support, service driving staff and customer focused relationships. In this role, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to customers across Australia. This role will be full-time hours Monday to Friday.
The company holds many existing relationships with an impressive number of established buying accounts, their ongoing growth means that this number continues to grown on a weekly basis.
Depending on your particular area of specialisation, this role will see you become their "go to" person for either Audio Visual OR Security concerns or needs. You will be working with them to provide product advise, general quoting and then following up to ensure their requirements have been met. Your technical knowledge will allow you to advise the client accordingly, support the sales team and will enable you to build rapport and trust with our valued customers.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Answer inbound calls/make outbound calls in a consistent and professional manner.
- Explain products and services, basic price ranges and answer product related questions from clients.
- You will take on one area of specialisation:
- Security Technology: Home & Business Security, CCTV, Access Control, Home Automation
- Audio Visual Technology and Solutions
- Contact businesses individuals by telephone in order to identify opportunities for the sale of products or services.
- Conduct outbound sales calls with view to schedule a meeting with a sales representative or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Maintain current knowledge of products and services.
- Maintain existing client relationships through regular phone interaction calls targeted at the needs and interests of specific individuals
- Resolving customer enquiries / complaints in a satisfactory manner to both parties.
- Logging customer issues and requests in CRM database.
- Monitor satisfaction levels of customer to provide a quality service that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Build rapport between yourself and key clients by offering client specific offers and updates on product releases.
- Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
- Answer any website enquiries, complete backorder updates and set up new customer accounts on CRM system.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Expert level knowledge of Security Technology OR Audio Visual Technology and current products on the market along with an in depth understanding of their functions.
- Experience working in a customer service focused role with good stability.
- Ability to build rapport, trust and sound relationships quickly over the phone.
- Confidence and excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy and CRM database management skills.
- Positive, self-motivated & result oriented attitude.
- Desire to succeed & PASSION to assist customers.
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary package on offer.
- Parking onsite.
- Full training provided.
If you have the above attributes and experience then please don't hesitate to apply as this is an excellent, honest and positive environment with potential for you and your career to grow.