My client is a rapidly growing Australian business, on the hunt for a passionate and organized Inventory Manager. Reporting directly to the Operations Manger, you will be an integral part of the continuing success this business enjoys. The main focus of this position would be to perform store receiving and maintenance operations of warehouse and maintain stock levels at picking locations from bulk stock.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Unload all vehicles with incoming goods
- Ensuring the goods are labelled with formatted labels and put into stock
- Work closely with all stakeholders ensuring seamless workflows of deliveries.
- Accurate data entry of invoices and stock requests.
- Investigates inventory shortages and discrepancies with staff and suppliers.
- Ensuring supplier information in the system is up to date.
- Ensure no goods leave inward goods without being checked and items receipted into the company’s system
- Process stock in a logical order based on when it is received and other requirements of the store
- Security of stock.
My client would like to see candidates that offer:
- Previous experience within a similar role – good inwards experience highly desirable
- Broad inventory range management and stakeholder management
- The ability to see the bigger picture
- Proven ability to forward plan.
The base salary offered for this position can go up to 75K+ Super
If you possess excellent communication skills and are excited to be a part of this dynamic organization, click on Apply now or email Federica on email@example.com.