Randstad Government are currently calling for expressions of interest for an experienced Irrigation Maintainer to take up a supervisory role with a Major WA Local Council.
Initially a 3 month placement, there is a storng opportunity for extension for the right person.
- Planning workflows and task allocation
- Conducting maintenance and diagnostics of commercial irrigation equipment
- Managing planned maintenance tasks
- Demonstrate a high-level of safety leadership & awareness.
- Recognized Australian trade qualifications in irrigation maintenance
- Strong experience in fault finding and repair of large scale commercial irrigation systems
- Current Australian driving license
- Current police clearance or ability to obtain one
- Extensive people management experience
- Full time hours with regular RDOs
- Convenient location
- Long-term potential
- Competitive pay rate
- Immediate Start
To submit your application for this role, click the "Apply Now" button or send a CV to Chris.Johnston@randstad.com.au.