it project manager (app decommissioning) in Burwood
Burwood, New South Wales
Randstad is on the lookout for an IT Project Manager to be responsible for multiple, projects, encompassing applications projects requiring a high level of project direction and integration. This includes all program lifecycle deliverables during the standard phases of the agreed Project Management Methodology, i.e. Concept, Feasibility, Design & Planning, Build & Implementation, and Finalisation. The role is responsible for the delivery of assigned projects on time, budget and to baseline scope. Projects may include for solution delivery including business change.
- Managing decommissioning of IT systems, adhering to the agreed Project Management Methodology.
- Developing and controlling project schedules and planning activities to ensure modules and programs are completed according to established project milestones.
- Managing and leading a small team(s) in complex/large IT projects.
- Establishing and reporting on project budgets, issues and risks.
- Managing project scope.
- Managing project's risks and issues.
- Reporting project progress to management and stakeholders.
- Analysing budget and schedule variances and recommending appropriate action to resolve.
- Providing leadership, guidance and support to project members so they have a clear understanding for the drivers and constraints on the project solution.
- Providing leadership and communication to project members regarding all aspects of IT strategies, plans, enterprise architecture, standards, policies, security, commercial, legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensuring that projects meet business requirements.
- Ensuring that processes and artefacts adhere to the agreed Project Management Methodology
- Deliver project to meet base-lined time, budget and scope commitments
Methodology and follow strategic directions and standards.
- Ensuring that IT change control procedures are adhered to.
- Completing and evaluating post project reviews.
- Remaining aware of emerging IT technologies.
- Delivering client satisfaction through the provision of quality service
- Continually improving processes to enhance the quality of products and services.
To succeed in this role you will have;
- Extensive proven project management experience of multiple, complex ICT projects including controlling the planning and implementation of large ICT projects and demonstrated ability to establish and adhere to strict project timeframes.
- Proven experience delivering projects on time, on budget and to scope with project budgets >$5M.
- Experience in application rationalisation and decommissioning is a bonus
- Proven ability to develop project briefs, Business Cases, project plans and proposals for work, including gathering requirements and making estimates of resources, time and cost.
- Solid understanding of Data Migration process is ideal
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Proven experience in working in team environments and the ability to work autonomously within established methodologies and standards.
- Strong conceptual and strategic planning abilities, specifically within a large commercial ICT operation.
- In-depth understanding of systems development lifecycle (SDLC), business requirements, application development methodology, enterprise architecture principles, and project management methodology.
- Proven experience in vendor evaluation and management.
If you believe you have the skills required for the role, and then hit the Apply button now! You can also email Resham on email@example.com for more details. Due to the large volume of applicants we receive daily, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
App Decommissioning, Rationalization, IT PM