Randstad is on the lookout for a Junior Application Administrator. As a Junior Application Administrator you will assist the team in providing expert advice, support and configuration of software applications and the administrative duties associated with this. You will also be responsible for providing support to customers and products, monitoring and analysing system performance and prepare user and technical documentation and training to assist users.
- Provide technical administration and support to customers on products, systems and configuration
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to provide technical support
- Monitor, analyse and report on systems performance
- Contribute to building capacity within the ICT technical stream ensuring effective knowledge sharing
- Prepare and maintains user documentation, and facilitates user training to ensure users are able to effectively use applications
- Assists with periodic patching and upgrades to the third-party application to ensure quality, security and support of the application
- Assists with testing changes, upgrades and new services to ensure the systems will perform to specification in current and future environments
- To succeed in this role you will have:
- To be successful for this role you must have experience in a similar ICT role and a tertiary qualification.
- You will have outstanding customer service skills, to be able to provide support for clients with technical issues.
- Your problem solving and analytical skills will be excellent, and you will be able to work within a complex environment.
- You will also have excellent skills in working with teams, to deliver on agreed objectives
If you believe you have the skills required for the role then hit the Apply button now! You can also email Anna on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Good luck!