- You will be working with some of the country's peaking auditing organisations. Up for grabs is a healthy work-life balance, provides opportunities for internal training and career advancement, and a vibrant and dynamic workplace environment.
- We are looking for individuals with looking to further their careers in auditing in the public service. Beyond strong accounting and finance experience and grounding, you must possess outstanding communication skills as the job entails liaising with multiple stakeholders across the board.
- Evaluating all internal controls put in place to effectively gauge and measure financial risk
- Develop corresponding audit plan based on risk assessment
- Reviewing financial statements and records supporting periodical financial statements
- Reviewing current budget, expenditure, financial information to identify opportunities for improvement
- Providing advice and guidance in financial matters
- Ad-hoc secretariat and administrative duties, where necessary
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Excellent communicative skills - written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience in a previous and similar role
Desirable - BUT not essential:
- Previous employment in the public service
- Relevant professional qualifications - CPA and / or CA - especially advantageous
- Minimum of a baseline security clearance is not essential, but highly desirable.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a well-regarded organisation that has developed an excellent team culture that values maintaining a happy and supportive workplace for its employees. Randstad and out client are Equal Employment Opportunity employers, and we pride ourselves in providing workplaces that have a zero tolerance of discrimination in any form.
How To Apply:
Open to Australian Citizens only. Click APPLY to submit your application online. Please furnish a cover letter and relevant CV in WORD form. The Randstad specialist finance and accounting team will endeavour to be in touch with you as soon as possible.