My client is seeking an Junior Business Analyst / Systems coordinator with around 3 years experience to work in a multifaceted role across the business
This role you will be reporting directly to the Technology Manager and be responsible for coordination of various support requests and working inbetween the various business teams and the technical support team; this will involve facilitating effective communication between the Technology team aswell as other business units such as Finance, Payroll and other areas to improve communication between technical areas of the business with other teams logging support requests
This role is truly rare in the fact you will be mentored directly by the Technology Manager and have the opportunity to move up into a Systems Manager role within 12-24 months (or appropriate timeframe)
The following skills/experience are essential for the position:-
- Liaise with system support team and operational contract delivery teams to facilitate effective communication between the teams
- Collect ideas and system requirements from support and operational teams
- Compile PowerPoint presentations for the Executive General Manager & Technology Delivery Manager
- Ensure that support requests are facilitated in a timely manner
- Assist in implementing new process and systems to effectively manage the variety of support requests
- The creation of master data within systems ensuring that all data is created to a high standard
- Ongoing and periodic maintenance of master data (such as Asset and Supplier records) to ensure data integrity and uniformity – investigate and develop tools for improving processes and for data cleansing.
- Work closely with the Finance Team to ensure alignment
- Perform other general duties as required and undertake designated projects.
- Collect and promote areas of continuous improvement
If you have all of the above then please "Apply Now" or email your resume to Brendan Arentz on firstname.lastname@example.org