My client is a large software solutions provider and currently has an immediate permanent requirement for a Junior Business Analyst to come on board and learn the ropes from the ground up. You will be an enthusiastic self starter with a pragmatic approach to problem solving and excellent communication skills and have a strong team playing work ethic. The successful incumbent will have progressed from a software engineering background and have 1-2 years experience working as a Business Analyst and wish to pursue a career in this field.
- Assist to gather requirements and write systems specifications documents for developers that translate user requirements into a document against which developers can work.
- Update the specification documents to ensure that document and functionality match.
- Work with the Documentation team to ensure appropriate end user documentation.
- Assist in Developing functional and/or system specifications to support the core development team.
- Detailed system analysis to support data transfers and system integration activities.
- Assist in the development and execution of test plans to support testing of new features and regression testing of products as part of the release process
- Travel will be required
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Working knowledge of VB Script and HTML (highly regarded)
- 4+ years work experience
- Work experience with business/technical requirements analysis as well as business process modeling/mapping, methodology, methodology development, and data modeling.
- Intimate knowledge of software development life cycle and the application of statistical and research methods into systems issues and products.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical people and business users, including the ability to establish rapport with clients and colleagues alike.
- Australian Drivers Licence
- Ability to travel Nationally and to New Zealand
- Appropriate visa to work in Australia
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation at the top of their field and elevate your career to the next level. If you have been looking for a challenging new role and tick all the boxes then look no further, apply online firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone (02) 8235 3322.