junior contracts administrator in Melbourne
As the company culture continues to evolve, they have an opportunity for a Contract Administrator to work closely with the two Directors.
Day to day duties:
- Entering contract details into the database
- Preparation and checking of all contract documentation
- Liaising with trades and suppliers
- Liaising with Clients during the construction process of their new home
- Assisting with the management, administration of the company's acquisition programs
We're looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years experience in a Contract Admin role
- A sound understanding of construction including the ability to read plans
- An ability to communicate clearly and consisely
- Professional phone manner
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to grow and expand your skills with an exciting company running to the highest standards. You will be looking to learn and grow with the comapny and will be rewarded with constant development opportunities and a clear career path plus you will be working on a wide range of high-end projects.