junior erp support analyst - western sydney in Western Sydney
Western Sydney, New South Wales
AU$ 55,000 per year
Iconic Australian Distributor of industrial products requires a Junior ERP Support Analyst, to provide support via phone and email to internal users, based in the Western Suburbs of Sydney.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for responding to initial requests and resolving if possible.
Daily responsibilities will involve:
- Providing Level 1 / 2 technical support via phone and email in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Responding to a wide range of ERP software and SQL issues, in-house systems, products and services queries
- Take on average of 10 - 15 calls per day
- Monitor day to day jobs and maintain an interface log
To be successful within this role you will need to have:
- Previous experience in a similar finance support role, using ERP applications
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Solid customer service skills and troubleshooting experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Clear, concise and polite phone manner
- Advanced SQL and Microsoft Excel skills
A car is required as public transport is limited.
In return my client is offering a great package consisting of Base & Superannuation, plus training and onsite car parking.
Please call Alexa Cauvin @ Randstad Technologies for a Confidential Discussion on 02 8235 3326, or hit the apply for this job button below.
Junior ERP Support Analyst - Western Sydney