junior estimator - tier 2 builder in Melbourne
AU$ 50,000 per year
This construction group is an emerging player – building an impressive portfolio of refurbishment and fitout projects across the commercial, retail and industrial sectors. As part of continued growth they are seeking to bolster their Estimating team with the appointment of a Junior Estimator to assist in a variety of duties. Working on mixed commercial projects to the value of $20m you will gain an excellent grounding in this group and start your career off on the best possible note.
As an Estimator you will be involved in the :
- Managing and coordinating tenders
- Cost Planning
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Review, develop and approve tender lists
- Vetting of subcontractor and supplier prices
- Prepare Bill of Quantities and Cost Plans
- Develop final estimates
- Preparation of tender forms, submissions and letters
- Assist project staff with contract letting
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Estimator to fast track their career with a growing builder where you will be trained by the directors.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Degree qualification in either Construction/Project Management, QS or other related discipline
- Experience with a similar commercial builder or subcontractor
• Experience working Buildsoft and Microsoft programs
• Eagerness to learn some off a highly experienced Senior Management
• Drive and ambition to progress your career
A package to the value of $50k - $60k, dependent upon your skills and experience, is available for the successful applicant.
To apply online, please click on the link below, or email email@example.com. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Alex Carson on 03 9252 2111.
estimator, junior estimator, buildsoft, cost planning, commercial builder,