Full Job Description
Randstad is proud to have become the second largest HR services provider in the world thanks to our reputation for service excellence and the fact that we're built on recommendations. If you are looking for a company who prides itself on giving each and every employee a career and is focused on people, then being a Recruiter here in our office is the right recruitment job for you.
Our efforts in the area of sustainability as a professional services provider have been recognized by our inclusion in the 2015 Dow Jones. Looking back at our local operational performance - significant progress has been made across Australia; our revenue increased and our eleven different divisions grew at or above the market.
Due to continual success and growth we are looking for multiple Junior consultants/Resourcer's to join our IT and Technologies division in Sydney.
To assist the recruitment team achieve their sales targets and achieve your own sales targets through developing and managing a defined client and candidate base:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates
- Advertise to potential candidates using various digital platforms as well as traditional online advertising
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc
- Formulate a candidate attraction strategy
- Achieve KPI's and set targets
- Keep abreast of market information to support sales leads
- Manage the sourcing process, including sourcing candidates, screening and qualifying candidates, briefing and preparing candidates
- Provide advice to candidates on salary levels, skill requirements and market information ·
- Administration and reporting
- Previous sales experience in some form (not retail)
- Interest or experience within the in the IT and Technologies industry is highly desirable
- Proven Numeracy and IT ability
- Ability to support a team in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Suitable for recent grad looking for first career opportunity
Culture & Benefits:
For the successful candidates, this opportunity will provide excellent career development opportunities and training to become the best in the industry.
- High performance and professional culture
- Full time hours (Mon-Fri)
- Professional development and training - learning from the best in the business
- Competitive salary packages with exceptional benefits
- Fun, supportive and vibrant team
- Opportunity for sponsership for the right candidate
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. Please click on the apply button to be considered for this amazing opportunity. Due to the overwhelming response, please appreciate that only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage. Alternatively you can call 0282151038 for a confidential conversation.