Junior Service Technician
Our client a proven provider in the printer industry and has been able to secure a sustainable amount of work to allow them to expand their team in the inner suburbs of Sydney. Currently looking for Junior Service Technicians that are willing to learn the role and become a qualified service technician after 6 months.
This will be a Permanent full - time role in which the first 6 months will be classroom based and once qualified will eventuate into a field service technician based role. You will learn how to set up software and diagnose any common issues relating to the product as well as any repairs. You must also be able to deal with customers on a daily basis as the role will be client facing and problem solving. This is a hands on IT role, you must be happy to assemble and faultfind the customers product which is printers.
To be considered you must have/be the following;
- Certificate IV in Networking or Electrical engineering is a must
- Background in IT, computer repairs or similar
- Positive work attitude with a willingness to learn
- Drivers license and own car
- Able to start immediately
- Customer orientated
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a must
- Certification/exposure in Microsoft engineering or Cisco Engineering is highly desirable
In return you will be provided a competitive salary and upon becoming qualified be given a car allowance on top.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and qualifications for this role, please click the APPLY button below or alternatively send through your most up to date resume to email@example.com.