Key Account Manager - FMCG Independent Accounts
Our client is a global FMCG leader who pride themselves from promoting from within and proactivley developing their employees. They have office in multiple states and provide outstanding career opportunities not just within the country, but also on a global level.
Right now, their Melbourne office is seeking a quality Key Account Manager to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to grow within a large organisation with market leading products and carve a long term career.
Role of Account Manager
- To plan and develop account plans to maximise volume, profit and share performance
- Manage cycle plan activities
- Plan and develop the execution of pricing, promotional and discount strategies
- Role will report into the Group National Account Manager
- You will be KPI’d around volume, share and profit
- The role will require occasional interstate travel
To be successful in this role
- Success in this role will come from leveraging your background in account management, category management
- You will possess a strong network with Independent Channels across Victoria
- Degree qualified
- Managed key accounts within the Independent Channel ie. IGA, Foodworks ect.
- You will have the ability to develop account plans and market strategies
- You will have the ability to develop trade plans for key accounts
- You will have strong negotiation and influencing skills
- You will be commercially astute
- You will be analytical
On offer is not only a terrific opportunity to join a growing business with a great culture but also the attraction of joining a company that enjoys promoting from within and can offer excellent career progression. An attractive remuneration package is also on offer- up to $130,000 + car + super.
To apply in confidence for this position or similar please hit the "Apply Now" button below or contact Lindsay Smart on (03) 8319 1108 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com