landscapers | horticulturalists | team leaders in Wollongong
Wollongong, New South Wales
AU$ 24.73 per hour
Our Client is a leading Landscape Maintenance and external asset management company with offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra. Their expertise covers a vast range of large contractual management for airports, ports, road and rail transport corridors, utilities, sports grounds, large education facilities. They are currently looking for White Card Labourers | Horticulturalist cert II | Landscaping cert II | Team Leaders.
The role is based Monday – Friday, 38 hour working week with Day shift starting at 7am and nightshift at 9pm. This role is looking to commence ASAP. There is enormous opportunity for promotion as this company grows, firstly to team leader then Supervisor.
This is a PERMANENT CASUAL position offering: $24.73 per hour (Day shift) + meal allowance + overtime + career progression.
Duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Operation of ride-on mowers
- Operation of power tools including hedge trimmers and chainsaws
- Maintenance of existing sites across the M5 corridor
- Rubbish Removal
- Chemical handling – spraying weeds
To be successful for this role, applicants must possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in Landscaping/horticulture (Ideally cert I, II or III)
- White Card
- Demonstrated Physical capabilities
- Experience using ride-on mowers, chainsaws and power tools
- Drivers Licence and access to own transport
- Available to commence ASAP
To apply for this opportunity, please chick APPLY NOW or contact Mark Asquith Randstad Wollongong on 4224 5540 or alternatively email your resume to email@example.com
Landscapers | Horticulturalists | Team Leaders