landscaping project manager in Truganina
AU$ 80,000 per year
Project Manager (Landscape - Civil)
$80k - $85k per annum exc super
With consistent growth over the last 2 years, the client is a medium sized Civil Landscape Contractor that works on projects throughout VIC.
Due to the growth of the company, and securing several tenders, they require a Project Manager to cover the numerous Small to medium sized commercial Landscaping projects. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a Project Management role within a Civil Landscaping company, having worked on several small to medium scale Civil Landscape projects.
- Managing Civil Landscaping projects in VIC , reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
- The role will involve regular meetings with clients, so excellent client liaison skills are a minimum requirement.
- Planning and coordination with Site Foreman to ensure that works are on time and to the best possible standard.
- Manage all areas of the project from start to finish, such as resource requirements, budgets, programme of works and safety standards.
- The role will involve running upto 30 small/medium sites run by 5 foreman who will report into you.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience managing Commercial Landscaping projects.
- Must have experience of running multiple small projects.
- Must have a pro-active, positive attitude.
- Must have exceptional communication skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and be flexible.
This is an opportunity for a Project Manager to join a company and be an integral part of the progression in the Victorian Commercial Landscaping division.
If this is a role that is of interest to you please contact me on the details below or apply online.
03 9252 2135
Civil Landscaping Project Manager