Randstad is currently seeking a commercial lawyer to join our internal legal team. Reporting to legal counsel you will help support this top tier HR services firm in meeting its legal responsibilities within Australia and New Zealand and to ensure that local operations are comply with both local operating requirement and with the legal framework and guidelines provided by Group Legal – Randstad Holdings.
This role would be suitable for a commercial lawyer with a sound working knowledge of contract law, insurance law and general commercial law, including appropriate legislation as required. Prior experience working with relevant EEO and industrial relations and dispute resolution practices is also essential.
- providing accurate and timely advice on all aspects of Randstad’s operations
- reviewing bids and proposals and assisting in preparation of responses in the same
- drafting contracts and reviewing third-party agreements
- assisting with advice on local legal requirements for our Australian and New Zealand operations
- assisting with handling claims and disputes
- working with the General Counsel on strategic projects and initiatives that may arise
- delivering and providing legal training to the business as required
- You will also work closely with the Business Risk and Audit team and the HR division to advance our policies and procedures
- Instructing and liaising with external legal counsel
- General assistance to management as required addressing any issues which might arise.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure in the commercial sector. Competitive salary and valuable mentorship available.
This role is looking to recruit as soon as possible. Please apply now to be considered or contact Samantha Parnham at Randstad.