Lead QA Engineer – Sydney CBD
A leading E-Health organisation based in the Sydney CBD, who are looking at lessening the strain on the Health industry across Australia. They are doing this through providing digital and non-digital solutions/products including call centres, websites, web applications and mobile applications to act as the first point of contact for information within the Health industry.
As an organisation they are running Agile to a good standard, fully hosted on AWS and using some modern technologies such as Angular JS, Spring Boot and working in a CI/CD environment.
|As a QA Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for establishing and updating the testing framework, mentoring other QA staff, periodically reviewing test tools in place for their effectiveness and efficiency and advise the QA manager for potential improvements.|
Day to day role:
- Plan, design and develop test cases
- Test cases cover integration, system (functional) and non-functional scenarios
- Automate, execute and report on quality of project and program outputs
- Designing, maintaining and executing automated test scripts
- Mentor other QA staff
- Effectively Manage Stakeholder Relationships
- 3+ years experience in a Lead Test Analyst or a Senior QA Engineer role working in complex multi-product, multi-technology environments
- 6+ years experience in a QA Engineer role working in complex multi-product, multi-technology environments
- Experienced developing automation scripts with Java & Selenium webdriver
- Strong experience within a Quality Assurance function
- Software Development background ideal
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- understanding of testing frameworks and testing orientated patterns (TDD & BDD)
- Demonstrable experience in data and API based testing (using Soap UI with Groovy)
- ISTQB certification is desirable
- Previous experience with Jira and Confluence ( Atlassian tool suite)
- Strong documentation and communication ability
- Problem solving mind-set
Excellent salary on offer.
Please hit the apply button below or contact Ben Cary on 02 8235 3353 for further information and a confidential conversation.