Leadership Program Management – Provide project management and coordination support to cross cluster leadership programs, ensuring quality service and process improvements to assist delivery of leadership programs and projects.
- Scheduling program and briefing session dates to ensure that programs meet business demand and are practical to implement.
- Coordinating program activities, including drafting and sending program communications, running development survey reports, and scheduling participants, managers, sponsors and guest speakers for their required sessions.
- Providing end to end tracking of participant enrolment and program completion, including collating nominations, tracking participant status, and working with the Learning Management System to ensure participant records are up to date.
- Ensuring the program runs to time and budget, including the development and maintenance of project plans and regular reconciliation of program budget and spend.
- Managing leadership program venues, both internal and external, including booking rooms, providing set up support, and managing required A/V and supply requirements to ensure that venues are fit for purpose for the applicable program.
- Ordering and maintaining leadership materials to support program roll out, including printing of workbooks and handouts, ordering branded collateral, ordering facilitator stationery, and ordering program catering.
Information, Evaluation and Reporting;
- Leadership programs reporting including collating workshop feedback, analysing program metrics, and developing monthly evaluation reports.
- Contributing to monthly metric data with regard to capability change across Leadership programs.
- Reporting on any problems, disputes or issues as soon as practicable and recommending or presenting solutions and/or actions to be taken.
- Assisting with regularly and timely information on the progress of Leadership programs and projects and provide resolutions for any identified issues.
Communication and Relationship Management;
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders of the Leadership programs across the Transport for NSW cluster to help build program understanding and ensure the leadership program management approach is fit for purpose and meets stakeholder needs.
- Supporting and assisting Leadership team projects and initiatives and accepting opportunities to work on organisation wide projects to constantly increase knowledge and capacity.
- Highly preferred; Project/Program mgmt. experience or Senior Project Officer.
- Strong relationship mgmt skills.
- Expierience in managing project time and budgets.