leading hand rail /riw leading hand in Western Sydney
Western Sydney, New South Wales
AU$ 35 per hour
Our client is a reputable Expanding Rail Contractor who have won a major Rail contracts. Possible full time position - Excellent Career Progression
Experienced Rail Leading Hand required who have experience in new and Exciting Track and substation contracts -. Also experience of Pit and Pipe work.
Rail Leading hand / Rail Leading Hand supervisor will include but not be limited to:
- Strong Leadership skills and experience
- Major Rail track and substation work experience
- Supervising teams of Rail labourers and plant operators
- Toolbox talks
- Excellent Health and safety knowledge
- Assisting Pipe Layers and Pit Builders .
- Hand Digging around services.
- Assisting to Install Sewerage.
- Laser Levelling experience
- Operating small plant including Roller
- Operate in a safe manner and identify safe working conditions.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of resources.
- Adhere to Quality, Safety & Environmental Policies of the company onsite.
Randstad Rail Trades and Labour Division
02 9615 5327 / 0450 540 350
Leading Hand Rail /RIW Leading Hand