An award -winning Sydney builder whom build’s small to large scale projects all over Sydney and Sydney Metro, from Multi-Storey offices to new build Aged Care, Hospitals, luxury homes, major Commercial projects, they pride themselves for their finer finish and envied reputation amongst competitors in the same space.
Recently they have picked up a medley of interesting mixed multi storey office and luxury dwellings projects, and have approached by Randstad to recruit budding Sub Foreman / Leading hands, for urgent long term contract roles leading to a possible permanent appointment based on performance, initiative and drive.
Reporting directly to the allocated Site Manager you will be responsible in helping the daily operations of a busy site. In particular setting out, pushing the trades, interpreting plans, supervising concrete pours, partitioning walls, pre-cast panelling and general supervision of a Multi-storey Concrete Structure in South Sydney..
- Supervision / co-ordination of trades, site personnel and subcontractors.
- Documenting site activity
- Compliance and monitoring of WHS
- Ensuring carpentry works are being carried out in accordance to plans.
- Working closely with the Foreman to review the status of the project.
- Setting out Experience
- Experience complying with WHS
- High communication skills and attention to detail
- Be hungry to fast track up the ranks in a bustling environment.
- Full driver’s license.
- You will be trade or tertiary qualified in Carpentry / Joinery.
- You will be highly motivated and ambitious with drive and passion in a leadership capacity.
- 2 years experience working on Commercial or New Build
- Confident and looking to exceed in all facets of your work. Delivering on time and on Budget.
- Exceptional Communication skills
- A “can do” positive attitude and confidence.
- Good management approach.
This is a unique opportunity to make your impact with a leading builder in the Sydney market. You will be working on interesting developments for leading clients and offered a good hourly rate based on experience.
This firm prides itself on its high retention of staff, vibrant and friendly team culture, and also rewarding its team by fast tracking their career’s based on performance.
Randstad – Hannah Lovelock will be shortlisting for these roles with immediate effect at request of immediate appointment from the client.
Please submit your applications into:
Hannah Lovelock – Senior Consultant
02 9233 9909