This leading National Tier One Building firm, build’s small to large scale projects all over the country in the form of large high rise residential structures, to commercial projects including aged care, schools, health care and heritage. They pride themselves for their finer finish and envied reputation amongst competitors in the same space.
Recently they have picked up a medley of interesting mixed commercial and residential projects projects, and have approached Hannah Lovelock at Randstad to recruit 2 x budding Leading hands for urgent long term contract roles leading to a possible permanent appointment based on performance, initiative and drive.
Reporting directly to the allocated Foreman you will be responsible in helping the daily operations of a busy site in particular carpentry requirements and at times helping to co-ordinate labourers and subcontractors.
Recently securing a Health care project in South Western Sydney they are looking for a Leading hand to work on 1500 sq metres of Early works which will include –
Bulk earthworks, basement car park, bored piers, shot crete, capping beams, lift fits, basement slabs and all the in ground services (drainage and sewerage etc).
- Supervision / co-ordination of trades, site personnel and subcontractors.
- Documenting site activity
- Compliance and monitoring of WHS
- Ensuring carpentry works are being carried out in accordance to plans.
- Working closely with the Foreman to review the status of the project.
- You will be trade or tertiary qualified ideally in Carpentry / Joinery.
- Experience complying with WHS
- 2 years experience working on Commercial or New Build
- High communication skills and attention to detail
- Be hungry to fast track up the ranks in a bustling environment.
- Full driver’s license and vehicle .
- Traffic Control experience
This is a unique opportunity to make your impact with a leading builder in the Sydney market. You will be working on interesting projects and for leading clients and offered a good hourly rate based on experience.
This firm prides itself on its high retention of staff, vibrant and friendly team culture, and also rewarding its team by fast tracking their career’s based on performance.
Randstad – Hannah Lovelock will be shortlisting for these roles with immediate effect at request of immediate appointment from the client.
Please submit your applications in “WORD” FORMAT please to
Hannah Lovelock – Senior Consultant
02 9233 9909