It's official! Our client provides the most outstanding customer service of any organisation in Australia. In 2013 the Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA) awards, our client won the coveted national 'Best of the Best' award. This was the top customer service award presented by the CSIA. They also won the NSW Customer Service Team of the Year and were voted the easiest health fund to do business with in Australia! Join as an Inbound Sales Consultant and be part of this Award Winning Team!
Whilst it's all about 'service with a smile' and continuously exceeding customer expectations time and time again, as a TRUE sales superstar you will maximise call opportunities to promote services and products with the potential to earn attractive bonuses!
HCF’s Member Retention team play a pivotal role in managing the experience for HCF Members. The team’s main focus is to reduce the number of Members wanting to discontinue their HCF Membership, by creating solutions to the Members concerns, and offering products to suit the Members lifestyle and needs.
Working to clear targets which will be incentivised monthly when met, you will be based at the Parramatta call centre, you’re initial operating hours will be 9.45am to 6pm, however may be required to work a rotating roster between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Do you bring?
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- An interest in Health Insurance
- Solutions focussed
- Understand the difference between proactive and reactive
- Not afraid of handling and owning those challenging calls
- Comfortable with set monthly retention targets
- Strong work ethic, taking pride in each and every call
- Team player, assisting team to achieve targets
- Analytical, interested in researching other health providers and funds
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong accountability
- Ready to take a step up in a challenging, yet rewarding role
Then you're sure to enjoy this position!
As part of working for the Member Retention team you will receive a wide range of benefits including generous monthly commission on top of your base salary, access to ongoing coaching sessions, a structured retention training program, a collaborative and fun working environment, and a fun team!
If you're ready to make a difference to your career and to HCF then click apply. Please provide a copy of an up to date resume and we will contact you for the next steps.