This is a fantastic entry level opportunity for a highly motivated individual with a passion for L&D! This is your chance to work for a renowned firm that has on-going career opportunities. This role is permanent part time 2.5 days a week and could suit a student currently completing their degree.
As L&D Coordinator you will be an integral part of the Learning and Developing team. Reporting to the Head of L&D this position would include:
- liaising with internal and external training providers
- booking rooms/venues and organising resources required for training programs
- working with event team to organise external venues, travel arrangements, catering and technical support for residential events
- setting up training rooms
- coordinating enrolment and scheduling training programs
- consolidating and reporting on feedback from training
- updating L&D spreadsheets and the National Training Calendar
- managing the study assistance applications
- participate in L&D projects as required
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated strong administrative skills, and have administration and event coordination experience working within a corporate environment. You will have the ability to build relationships with all levels of the business, have strong computer skills, excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise conflicting responsibilities.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please APPLY using the link, or please send a copy of you WORD resume to Carla Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org