Due to their growth an exciting on going full time, 38 hours per week, opportunity has become available for a Loan Processing professional to work at one of Australia’s largest banks. Join an innovative, top talent, high energy team.
Core responsibilities may include some or all of the following:
- Updating customer information according to details in third party home loan application and performing the match and merge process.
- Validating submission of supporting documents for third party home loan applications to ensure minimum requirements are satisfied prior to verification.
- Providing superior levels of internal and external customer service by responding to and managing customer and stakeholder enquiries, complaints and issues
- Identifying opportunities to improve the processes within your team or work area
- Undertaking investigations in respect to customer requests and/or as a result of transactional or exception based issues
- Contributing to and/or completing reconciliations
- Processing transactions within agreed turnaround times and consistent accuracy in a high volume environment
- Completing general administrative duties as required
- Practising prudent risk management by identifying and responding to business risks
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by your manager that you have the capability to perform safely in line with relevant internal Bank policies and external regulatory requirements.
Divisional focus areas:
Officers will perform the aforementioned activities for the role, product, service or process they support as outlined below:
Group Lending Services
- Supports loan processing nationally including the production, fulfilment and maintenance of business loans, asset finance loans and personal loans. They also provide transactional banking support for customers
- Supports home loan processing nationally including the application assessment, production, fulfilment and maintenance of home loans across three key functions: validation, verification, document fulfilment, loan fulfilment and loan services
- Prior experience in a financial services institution is highly preferred but not essential
- Prior experience in Lending Credit Decisioning is highly preferred but not essential
- Prior experience working in an operational/process oriented environment
- Flexibility and agility to adapt quickly in a changing environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail and simultaneous focus on achieving set targets
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Working collaboratively in a team environment
- Computer literacy
- Potential for work outside of standard business hours
To be considered for this role you must have full working rights (sorry no working holiday visas).
You will have the chance to be part of a friendly successful team, be fully trained in the requirements of the role and assist in providing top tier customer service to our clients. If you are interested in applying for this role, hold the required skills and are motivated to take on new challenges apply for this opportunity now.
If you're looking to step into a fast-paced, rewarding and innovative environment click the “Apply” to upload your resume or call Yvonne Daisley on 08 9320 1608 for a confidential conversation.