locksmith - security installers licence in Newman
Newman, Western Australia
Randstad is a global fortune 500 organisation and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence we have the resources, experience and client base to be able to give you a variety of opportunities in further developing your career.
Our Client based in Newman is urgently requiring Security Installer Licenced Locksmiths to join their Team working on a 5 year residential project. This is a great opportunity to gain on-going and steady work. To be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria:
Skills Required :
- Australian Recognised Trade certificate
- Security Installers Licence
- Experience working a FIFO lifestyle
- Fire training certificate (or willing to obtain if successful)
- CPR with Low voltage Rescue (or willing to obtain if successful)
- Working at Heights
- Asbesto Removal Licence (or willing to obtain if successful)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Be able to work effectively both individually and as a team player.
- Safety minded
- Full Time Hours
- Stable Employers - Ongoing Opportunity
- Competitive Rates
To be considered for any roles within Randstad CPE you must be able to provide at least two contactable working references.
To register your interest in these roles along with the other opportunities at Randstad's Construction, Property and Engineering division then please clickAPPLY.
Claire @ randstad 08 9480 2283
Security Installer Licenced Locksmith