Large government water authority are seeking a experienced logistics coordinator for a long term project in the inner suburbs of Western Sydney. The position will be apart of the logistics division of their waste management products. Due to growth within this division a position has been opened to bring in a accomplished individual to assist with the upcoming demand over the next few months.
Payrate: $24 Overtime and penalties also apply.
To be considered you must have;
- 2 years Logistics experience in fast moving consumer goods
- Must have a forklift license or willing to obtain
- Must have exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Work towards tight deadlines and timeframes
- Able to complete repetitive manual handling duties
- Computer literate
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be successful for this role, please follow the prompts and click 'APPLY'. Alternatively please send through your most up to date resume to email@example.com