Headquartered in Melbourne, My client is a pharmaceutical company with around 30 % sales growth per year with sales of $ 35 Mn.
My Clients health products are sold in more than 5000 pharmacies across Australia. Products are warehoused in Sydney and are distributed through all the major wholesalers for pharmaceutical goods. Shipping out about 4 Mn packs of inventory per annum.
- Consolidate and Monitor stock levels both at 3PL and wholesalers
- Replenishment of wholesaler stock to optimal levels
- Review of short dated stock to avoid losses due to write offs
- Requires communication with 3PL and wholesalers
- Assist with customs clearing and freight of Products
- Follow up and expedite overdue purchase orders
- Follow up 3PL for timely receipting of goods.
- Requires communication with vendors, Clearing agents and 3PL
- Involvement in resolving stock queries
- New product and pricing set up
- Ability to communicate with vendors, and wholesalers
- Prior experience of 2-3 years in logistics and supply chain is required. Experience in pharmaceutical industry is not necessary but would be viewed favourably.
- Have excellent communication skills and able to work across multiple functions.
- Basic skills in supply planning systems - exposure to MRP/ERP
- Intermediate skill level for the rest of the MS office suite
Whats On Offer?
My client is offering the opportunity to join a rapidly growing SME, offering access to learning new skills across the whole supply chain. Immediate start for the right candidate, offering a competitive salary this is a great opportunity to advance your existing supply chain skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Danny Mullan on 03 9252 2141 - Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.