Randstad currenty recruiting a permanent opportunity for experienced maintenance electrician to work for a well established company within the printing / pressing industry.
This is a hands on role which you will cover on day shift, providing preventatitve and reactive maintenance to a variety of machinery on plant. You will have a solid background in electrical maintenance with experience in Allen Bradley VSD's and PLC's. Your experience with fault finding and interpreting drawings will be of high standard.
Qualifications required as below:
- Electrical Trade Qualification
- Atleast 8 years trade experience in a industrial maintenance position
Technical Skills Include:
- PLC Fault Finding experience (Allen Bradley / Siemens S5)
- Experienced with Variable Speed Drives
- Able to read and interpret schematics and Drawings
- Proven track record demonstrating Maintenance skills with Preventative & Breakdown experience
- Reliable with a team focused attitude
- High regard for safety and WHS focus
If you think you may be suitable please apply online by clicking on apply and attached a current resume. Alternatively email email@example.com