This packaging manufacturer in Clayton has experienced some growth over the last 18 months due to their innovation and product quality. As a result they have made significant investment into their business with the purchase of new Injection Moulding machinery and therefore are looking to add to their Maintenance team.
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Fitter with high speed automated maintenance experience in the food or food packaging manufacturing industry who also has Die setting fault find and repair experience on Extrusion, Injection Moulding and Thermo forming machines.
To be successful in this position, it essential that you:
- Are a trade qualified Fitter
- Have fault finding experience on Die setters / Injection Moulding machinery
- Have maintenance experience working on high speed automated machinery in food packaging manufacturing
- Have a good understanding of GMP and HACCP Food safety
- Are flexible to the business’ needs
- Are focussed on quality
It would be advantageous is you hold a Disconnect/reconnect licence and have experience working on Engel Injection Moulding machinery.
This is a day shift role running Monday to Friday from 7:30am - 3:30pm.
If this description sounds like you, please apply via the appropriate link provided.
Please note: Only applicants eligible to work in Australia will be considered