maintenance fitter in Dandenong South
Dandenong South, Victoria
AU$ 75,000 per year
This company has experienced a surge in demand from their customers and as a result require a Maintenance Fitter to join their team.
To be successful in this position it is essential that you:
- Be trade qualified Fitter
- Have maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proven robotics experience (PLC experience
- Proven pneumatic diagnostics/repair experience
- Fault finding and problem solving skills
- Hold a current Electrical D Licence
- Working knowledge of electronic fundamentals, welding, robotics, metal forming and metal finishing concepts
- Have a good awareness of OH&S
- Flexibility with start and finish times due to breakdown work
The shift is Monday-Friday from 6.30am-3.00pm.
If this description sounds like you, please apply via the appropriate link provided.
Please note: Only applicants eligible to work in Australia will be considered
Maintenance Fitter, Electrical D licence