Randstad Regional Mining are currently seeking Australian trade qualified Mechanical Fitters with within the West Australian engineering and fabrication industry to work on a 6 month (minimum) rail contract with BHP.
Randstad is a global fortune 500 organisation and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence we have the resources, experience and opportunities to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career and prospects.
Skills Required :
- Australian Trade qualification.
- Have current BHP inductions - To have been on site within the last 6 months (Highly desirable)
- MUST have demonstrated Rail / Locomotive experience
- MUST have valid working at heights & confined spaces tickets.
- Ability to consistently and maintain high quality workmanship
- An eye for detail and ability to work to precision.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work effectively individually and as a team player.
- Must have good time keeping and job recording skills
- Must be an enthusiastic, positive and patient person who takes pride in their work and team results.
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to pass a CAT 1 Rail Medical
- Must be Immediately Available for 6 month minimum contract
- 2:1 FIFO Role
- Full Time Hours
- Stable Employers With Ongoing Opportunities
- Competitive Rates
To be considered for any roles within randstad regional mining you must be able to provide at least two contactable working references.
To register your interest in these roles along with the other opportunities at Randstad's Construction, Property and Engineering division then please click APPLY.
If you have any further questions after apply, please call Claire on 9320 1620.