International management consultancy looking for specialists from a Corporate Banking background to work on-site on multiple engagements acorss various risk disciplines.
- Support the senior staff in working to deliver on engagements of varying scale across multiple Risk disciplines e.g. Market Risk, Liquidity Risk etc.
- Working autonomously/in a team on various projects.
- Reporting – Preparing and presenting MI to stakeholders
- Ad hoc responsibilities supporting/covering for the wider team.
- Min 3 years specific Corporate Banking Treasury experience within Risk, Audit or Ops with strong APRA knowledge.
- Must be a team player
- Strong communication skills both oral and written, organisation skills and a great attitude
- Must have Australian working rights (without requiring sponsorship)
Please contact Henry Sparshott on 028298 3807 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Due to the high volume of applications should you not receive a response with 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.