manager - business process improvement (org operating model) in Melbourne CBD
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Our client is a reputed industry leader in their niche area of expertise within the Enterprise Domain. With a major Transformation Program underway, they are currently seeking the services of an experienced Manager versed within improving processes within Operating Model of an organisation.
The main function of this role is to be the intermediary between the Business and Projects team.
Key Accountabilities Involve:
- Leading the work stream planning, development and implementation activities, including developing and driving the operating model stream roadmap throughout the Business Performance Improvement Program lifecycle
- Develop and manage partnerships with senior and executive and encouraging collaboration
- Act as a trusted advisor and champion of the Business Performance Improvement Program, developing effective engagement and communication strategies with business partners and supporting the operating model.
- Establish and lead a high performing team, supporting staff career development
- Lead the analysis activities that underpin the operating model elements spanning process, systems, capabilities and service delivery model
- Champion, utilise and ensure alignment with organisational governance requirements and practices, and delivery of the operating model portfolio of work
- Take a lead role in owning and driving effective financial management for the operating model stream, including financial reporting, benefits definition and costing, budget management and business case definition
- Lead effective risk and issue identification and management for the operating model stream and ensure appropriate corrective actions are in place
Key Selection Criteria
- Proven experience in building and cultivating effective partnerships with senior and executive stakeholders
- Excellent communication, diplomacy, facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Proven leadership and consulting capabilities and experience in developing and leading high performing teams
- Advanced understanding of operations design and optimisation within complex organisational model
- Proven experience in delivering transformation initiatives within university or educational sectors
- Proven experience in leading and managing large programs of work, incorporating the development of business cases and operating within project management governance structures
- Experience in marketing and communication functions would be desirable
- Ideally someone skilled in Six Sigma Processes and Models
This is an opportunity for someone who is highly switched-on, quick thinking, thorough exudes a high-level of energy and has an impeccable ability to look at things in totality or in it’s granular components and make recommendations without losing the confidence and trust of key stakeholders.
Your ability to mould yourself to the habits of the varying stakeholders and to bring them on the “journey” is also something that you will need to be comfortable doing.
If you think you have what it takes for this role, then do send through a cover letter justifying your suitability for the role along with a Resume in 'MS Word' format with regards to the above-mentioned points, and click on the ‘apply now’ tab.
Business process Improvement, Operational Model, Strategy,