IT /Program Manager is currently required for a three year fixed term assignment to lead a technical team and be accountable for the creation of technology strategies, roadmaps, plans and ensure the delivery of projects in the research space.
You will also be required to perform the following:
- Accountable for creating the strategic IT direction for the business domain and the products within this domain. Leverage own industry domain knowledge (both theoretical and applied knowledge) and networks to direct, synthesise and integrate technology and business strategies. Keep abreast of related programs to broaden impact and value-add.
- Oversee the critical review of business plans and ensure these are translated into best practice technology solutions and roadmaps.
- Accountable for the delivery of the complex set of programs, projects, service enhancements and the ongoing management of IT products to deliver the roadmaps and strategies, ensuring achievement of required business outcomes, targets and KPIs.
- Accountable for the effective application of project and program management principles and practices (including risk management, finance management and business case management) within the Delivery Team.
- Accountable for adherence to the required governance (assurance, oversight and reporting, decision making authority).
- Develop and implement operational plans for the delivery team
- Manage and lead a team of delivery professionals, including planning and allocating staff resources, developing, coaching and mentoring employees and managing performance to deliver business outcomes and continuous improvements.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate ongoing continuous improvement of solutions for enterprise business customers. With excellent stakeholder engagement skills and pragmatic experience you will build appropriate tools and practices to deliver innovative Projects and Solutions in an agile environment.
You’ll undoubtedly have a track record of keeping multiple concurrent Projects on-track, developing solutions and managing both Projects and staff in a busy environment with a collaborative, open, honest and persistent mindset.
Many Projects will be delivered utilising an agile framework but for larger Enterprise Projects you will also have knowledge of waterfall or blended delivery models. You will be able to recommend business and Technology decisions, agree with the various stakeholders and ensure that your team performs and commits to action.
You will have previous experience working in the research sector and be passionate about its value. Academic qualifications such as Masters or PHD are preferred
Does this role sound of interest to you? Keen to find out more?
Please ‘Apply Now’ using the link on Seek or contact Leonie Woodfine on 8319 1243
Randstad Technologies endeavours to get back to all candidates, sometimes this is not possible so only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.