manufacturing process engineer - 75k + s - parramatta area in Parramatta
Parramatta, New South Wales
Reporting to the Engineering Manager of this heavy industrial business close to Parramatta, you will be responsible for all continuous improvement within this manufacturing plant. You will ensure optimum production processes are identified and implemented and best practice production methodologies are introduced.
The role will be responsible for resolving technical issues arising from production and assist with the planning, coordination, performance of design and analysis.
- Lead continuous improvement projects to ensure optimised processes, layout and tools are used
- Utilise technical and / or engineering skills so as to provide efficient technical support and services to the engineering and operational teams
- Contribute to OH&S, observe safe systems by adhering to all safety processes
- Engineering qualification in Process Engineering, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
- Certificate in Lean manufacturing or continuous improvement
- Demonstrable knowledge of production methodologies
- Understanding of lean manufacturing or techniques associated with improving production processes
- Experience introducing new products and setting up production cells
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage medium to long term projects
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills including information retrieval, analysis and compilation of data.
Personal Qualities and Characteristics
- A strong focus on providing the customer with products of the necessary quality to meet their requirements
- A proactive approach applied to the identification, analysis and exploration of opportunities that have the potential to improve the outcomes and performance of a specific work area or the organisation
- The ability to effectively transfer ideas, concepts and information.
- The ability to create, maintain and enhance relationships with internal/external clients in order to achieve work goals
If you believe you have the skills to take on this role and make it your own, then please don't delay and apply using the appropriate links below.
Method Manufacturing, Optimisation, Process Control, Continuous Improvement