marketing and communications officer - aso 6 in Adelaide CBD
Adelaide CBD, South Australia
AU$ 56 per hour
Randstad are inviting applications for an immediate contract opportunity working as a Marketing and Communications Officer within an SA Government department. Candidates at ASO6 & ASO7 level with the following experience are encouraged to apply:
- Develop, implement, manage and evaluate communication plans and strategies
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to create content for external communications
- Experience liaising with external suppliers: advertising agencies, printers, research and evaluation agencies
- Excellent written communication skills
- Working to tight deadlines
- Appropriate qualifications in Marketing or Communications
Previous experience in this department is not essential & all candidates working in a similar role are encouraged to apply. Though the current role is short term it will provide an avenue into a department handling exciting SA Projects. The current communications team is well established and ready to support you in your new role.
Candidates can apply in strict confidence via the 'apply for this job' button. Initial phone enquiries can be made during business hours to Miya Kobayashi at Randstad on 08 8468 8007. Thank you.
Marketing, Communications, External Communications, Marketing Campaigns, Strategic Communications