marketing communications manager - b2b in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 90,000 per year
The role will be responsible for managing the marketing activities by monitoring various digital channels, fostering relationships, delivering engaging content and implementing sales tools across a number of target markets.
- Analyse customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Use site analytics to improve website content and drive more traffic
- Develop and implement marketing projects and campaigns for generating leads and retaining current customers
- Manage existing marketing platforms and channels (Digital, SEO/SEM, Social Media, Print, Events and Tradeshows)
- Assist in managing all marketing, advertising and promotional agencies and activities
- 5 years’ experience in Marketing
- Tertiary degree in Marketing, Business or related degree
- Google Adwords / Analytics management experience, Salesforce / Pardot experience
- Social media management experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products and Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Understanding of Google for Work applications
- Great knowledge of B2B customer purchasing behaviour
This is your chance to join a leading business that enjoys promoting from within and can offer excellent career progression. An attractive remuneration package is also on offer.
To apply in confidence for this position or similar please hit the "Apply Now" button below or contact Vanessa Diolosa on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Marketing, Communication, Digital Marketing, Industrial, BtoB