marketing communications in Inner West Sydney
Inner West Sydney, New South Wales
AU$ 50 per hour
Our client is looking to engage a media and external marketing/communications professional for an initial 3 month contract in the inner west.
The role will focus on external communications and media relations, but ideally the successful candidate will have some exposure to marketing campaigns and social media management to augment the role.
The Marketing, Communications & Public Affairs Advisor manages the development and implementation of factual, accurate and timely internal and external communications, media and marketing advice and strategy for major projects, contentious and proactive issues and activities.
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in internal and external communications and marketing.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in reactive and proactive media strategy.
- Conceptualisation and delivery of complex communications strategy.
- Demonstrated high-level written communication skills including preparation of reports, correspondence, administration, creative, copywriting and digital materials.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, organisation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with competing priorities.
- Ability to function individually and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in computer skills and relevant software packages
If your skills and experience are a good match for the role, 'Apply Now' or contact Jay from Randstad on 02 8298 3840 for more information
Media, Public Affairs, External Communications